From 1929 to 2011, several exploration surveys were carried out on the property including 36 magnetic surveys, 50 EM surveys, 18 IP surveys, 1 gravimetric survey and 22 mapping and prospection surveys as well as 184 diamond drill holes.
In 2014, Falco drilled two new holes for a total of 507 metres.
Several zones of economic interest are found on the property. They are described as follows:
- The Anaconda Brass area including a semi massive sulfide lens (Discovery Ridge showing) assaying 5.1 g/t Au and 1.29% Cu over 0.5 metres and 1.92 g/t Au with 5% Cu in a surface grab sample and the West showing assaying up to 11.0 g/t Au in surface grab samples.
- North West structures parallel to the Anaconda Brass structure assaying 5.3 g/t Au in a surface grab sample.
- Lateral extensions of the Viau prospect (1.41 g/t Au in surface channeling).
- East West sheared and sericitized zones in the south of the property. Best assays are 1.0 g/t Au over 1.0 metre and 0.6 g/t Au over 4.5 metres in drill core samples.
- The Young Buck showing which is intrusion related like the Doyon and Mouska mines assaying 1.93 g/t Au over 33.0 metres and 1.64 g/t Au over 24.5 metres in drill core samples.
- A sulfide zone north of the Young Buck showing associated with chloritized volcanics assaying 4.09 g/t Au over 7.2 metres in a drill core sample.
- A low grade gold mineralisation in mafic and magnetic volcanics reports assays of 0.56 g/t Au over 39.0 metres and 0.5 g/t Au over 20 metres.