- Feasibility study to be completed by mid-2017
- Environmental Impact Assessment study to be completed by mid-2017
2017 Regional Exploration Program:
- Central Camp: Exploration work on the Central Camp properties will include approximately 15,000 to 18,000 metres of drilling
- RIMO: Work will focus on the western extension of the 2015 geophysical survey and field testing of geophysical targets with new drilling.
- Lac Laynes: Planned work includes field validation (including rock sampling) and drilling of geophysical targets.
- Flavrian: Exploration at Flavrian will evaluate the mineral potential of the Duprat Syenite, which shows similar geological context to the Upper Beaver deposit in Ontario. Work includes approximately 2,000 metres of drilling.
- Noralex, Routhier and Blake River Area: Work will include drilling approximately 4,000 metres on the Young Buck showing and drilling on the south west portion of the property. The Routhier property and Blake River properties will see new geophysics, surface trenching and drilling of approximately 3,500 metres.
2017 Horne 5 Exploration Program
- New exploration drilling will test the western extension between the West Zone and the H5-SW zone. Approximately 10,000 metres of drilling is planned. Three main areas are being targeted covering a total distance of approximately 1.4km long, and between 300 metres and 1,200 metres of vertical depth.