Falco Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Sun Mar 1, 2015 - PDAC 2015
- Thu Jan 29, 2015 - Falco Announces High Grade Copper at Newbec
Four New Discoveries from 2014 Exploration Program
(January 29, 2015) - Falco Resource Ltd. (\'Falco\') (TSX.V: FPC) today reported that its 2014 field exploration program has made four new gold and base metal discoveries within its 740 square kilometre land package in Quebec's Rouyn-Noranda mining camp.
- Tue Jan 27, 2015 - January 2015 - Corporate Presentation
- Mon Jan 26, 2015 - Mineral Exploration Roundup Conference
- Sun Jan 18, 2015 - January 18, 2015 - Cambridge Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
- Sun Jan 18, 2015 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
- Wed Jan 14, 2015 - Falco Resources to Present at the Cambridge Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
(January 14, 2015) - Falco Resources Ltd. (TSX.V: FPC) is pleased to announce that Mr. Trent Mell, President and Chief Executive Officer will be presenting at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference on Sunday, January 18th at 11:30am.
Investors, media and other stakeholders and interested parties are invited to attend Falco's presentation while at the Conference.
Falco Resources Ltd. is one of the largest mineral claim holders in the Province of Quebec,
- Tue Jan 13, 2015 - Scotiabank Commodities Outlook Conference
- Wed Dec 24, 2014 - Falco Announces Election of Directors and Granting of Stock Options
(December 24, 2014) - Falco Resources Ltd. (\'Falco\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V: FPC) announced that the seven nominees listed in the management information circular dated November 19, 2014, were elected as directors of Falco.
Detailed results of the vote for the election of directors held at the annual and special shareholders meeting December 23, 2014 are set out below.
- Tue Dec 23, 2014 - Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders